If you have a question about this product, please use the area below, click 'SUBMIT' when you're done and we'll get back to you ASAP!
Serozzetta ZIN3121AB Philadelphia Antique Brass Bar Lever Handle on Round Rose
Carlisle Brass' Serozzetta Philadelphia lever door handles have a concealed fix 2 part screw and a round rose. The antique brass finish of the Philadelphia handles adds a classic finishing touch to an already traditional-style design.
The Serozzetta Philadelphia door handles in antique brass have a sturdy zinc alloy construction, and are rated for use on fire doors. The ZIN3121AB is finished with a traditional brushed antique brass finish, ideal for use in a range of properties.
At a Glance
- Straight round bar lever on a round rose
- Sprung lever mechanism
- Suitable for domestic and commercial use
- Zinc alloy construction
- Antique brass finish
- Supplied with fixing screws and 8mm diameter spindle bar
- Match with a Mortice type latch or lock mechanism
- Sold boxed as a pair of handles (one left and one right hand lever)
- Rated for use on fire doors
- 10 year mechanical guarantee
- Rose Diameter: 50mm
- Rose Height: 10mm
- Lever Length: 124mm
- Projection: 60mm
*All Dimensions provided are approximate. Colours shown may vary slightly from actual product due to photographic and colour reproduction.